Hello all you lovely artists! Today I have a very simple trick to try out the next time you use a brush on one of your layouts! Below are the products used and also a quick step by step!
Kits Used in the making of this tutorial are::
Now for the step by step instructions.
1. Place your painted element over the papers you wish for it to overlap.
2. Depending on the amount of papers you need to duplicate the splatter/paint layer that many times (IE – if it overlaps 3 papers you need to have 3 copies of the layer)
3. Place each brush over the proper paper layer.
4. “Clip” the painted element to each layer. In Photoshop the key-binding for that is Control + Alt + G
5. Look in deep satisfaction at your work!
Enjoy this new little tip and of course be sure to check out our beautiful store filled with great products!
No related posts.